Sunday, September 20, 2009

We Sold the House!

Well, we did it! We finally sold the house. In just 3 short weeks, we will be moving out of 5714 Main Street. I have very mixed emotions about this of course...it's our first house...it Allie's first house...we've put a lot of hard work into the house...and of course Matt keeps asking if we can move the garage with us. I don't think its so much about the garage as it is the fact it was built with the wood from his grandpa's old corn crib. A lot of memories! Of course, I am also excited to move. To start with we are moving to the Welch compound. It is so nice of them to let us stay there in transition while we begin the process of finding the perfect house...I'm excited to hang out with Kate on a more regular basis too. I'm also excited to actually begin looking for the perfect house. Is there such thing? Guess we'll find out! I appologize now if this gets to be put on the back burner. Packing takes a lot out of a person! I will do my best to show Allie and the process...

But until next time...

PS: Allie had her 1 year check up on Friday. She weighed in at 19 lbs 3 oz & was 2'5" tall. That put her in the 25th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Lean and mean!

No comments: