Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HaPpY 1st BiRtHdAy AlLiE!

Miss Allison is 1 year old (well she will be tomorrow, but I wanted to get this posted)! I cannot believe that a year ago today, Matt and I sat through The Dark Night in the theater (yes, it was a long movie and I didn't get up once to go to the bathroom...what a trooper!) then hung out at home like any other Monday night. I always pictured the whole wake up in the middle of the night rushing around because it was "time". I wouldn't change Tuesday September 9th, 2008 for anything...Now our baby is going to be the BIG 1 on 09-09-09.

Allie, It has been a fantastic, wonderful year. We love each day with you and watching you grow into such an independent little girl. Your smile is precious and your laugh is infectious. We love you to pieces and look forward to watching your grow even more!

Mom, Dad, & Allie with her 1st Birthday Cake...It was a giant cupcake to go with the cupcake theme of the party.

Hmmm...not so sure about this sugar mom...you've never let me have it before...

Maybe I do like it...or is it just the wax candle I like?

Ok Mom...I guess I do like this stuff. Can I have more of it?

Here Daddy...have some...its REALLY good.
Oops, sorry, I missed your mouth!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MISS ALLIE! WE LOVE YOU!




No comments: