Sunday, January 24, 2010

I know...I know...An Overdue Update

I know I have no excuse for the fact that I have not updated this in months. But we have been busy...keeping up with a one year old, traveling through snow storms for the holidays, working full time, making house plans and moving arrangements...Yes, I have finally found a free moment to update our lives and pics of Allie while she is currently intrigued with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (I'm so excited about that too since I love that movie!)

Our holiday were good, and it was nice to be able to spend time with both families. I am however looking forward to next Christmas when travel time doesn't make up most of the weekend and we don't have to worry about storms quite as much!

House plans are coming along. Final drafts are nearly complete and I have even started working on choosing colors, appliances, and all the other small stuff! I've been told no last minute decisions so I'm getting an extra big head start!

Other than that, things are good. Matt got to go to the final regular season Vikings game with Nate, he is ice fishing this weekend. I have a girls shopping weekend planned with Kate the beginning February. The rest of our time has been spent hanging out with Allie. She is a riot now...so many new words and always has a smile and a giggle. At her recent 15 month check up (which was a month late so she was 16 months) she weighed in at 21 lbs and is 2'7" tall. Still lean and mean but has an attitude or "allitude" as we like to say. She definitely has a strong willed personality and knows what she wants! Below is a little compilation of the pre holidays and the holidays.

Getting ready to go Christmas shopping with mom. I think we got just about everything done that day!

Hanging out at home on a snowy day...doesn't she look like she should be on the slopes in that outfit?

Her new "Rudolph" nose...yes it lights up and she loves wearing it , not only at home but just about everywhere we go.

The new red (original) Radio Flyer wagon. Sure can't wait to move to the farm and ride in it all summer long! Hopefully Grandma is ready for lots of walks with me!

Opening a Christmas present at Grandpa & Grandma's house.


Now, time to get ready for the big game. GO VIKINGS!! And yes, I promise to update this more frequently!









No comments: